MOD Job Test Question PAPER Descriptive preparation


MOD Descriptive Paper Questions
Date 7Dec2019(2:30PM) 8DEC2019(8:00AM)
G8 countries
Amnesty International
SAARC 20th Summit
SCO
Article 370a of indian act
25th amendment in Pakistan Constitution
Kartarpur Corridor and its impacts on Sikh Muslim Relationship
Current Political Situation of Pakistan and Problems in Parliamentary System
PRECISE OF TEXT (paragraph was about "Bread making and types of bread")
Essay 250 to 300 words (topic: "My idea of Healthy Life")
Meray dono tests ho gye han. Exact questions yaad nhe thy is leay points post keay ... Aur koi question ho to comment kr do.
These questions are of two tests ... 5 from each paper.

Comments

  1. I agree with all the information you have shared. And I am glad that you are writing 100 percent unique content. Way to go, good luck. Animeultima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this article. I loved the way you have explained everything in just few words. 9anime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything in this content is in proper order. One can easily learn so much from your articles. Couchtuner - Techleem

    ReplyDelete
  4. The entire post is very helpful. I really want to appreciate all your efforts for making this blog one of the best. Good luck for your future. animeflavour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work. I appreciate your content. Dean Winchester

    ReplyDelete
  6. When we propelled our own Instagram this past August, we were overwhelmed by the peculiar excellence of #bookstagram. Perusers from around the globe praise their adoration for the printed word with unlimited innovativeness. I am a blog to custom assignment service and I use Instagram for relaxation.
    ZMovies Gets Closed

    ReplyDelete
  7. find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I
    Amanda Fuller

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this blog, you have written your content in a very professional and accurate manner. This is something that I really want to see once again. Many thanks for sharing.
    SEO In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment